Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium/VIP Seat & Hospitality sector being held at the iconic Croke Park Stadium in Dublin this October – is set to feature some 40-plus expert speakers.
As the continent’s third largest stadium, the 82,300-seat Croke Park Stadium – home to the Gaelic Athletic Association – makes the perfect choice to host this industry-leading event, not least as the island of Ireland has a host of sports and entertainment projects on the boards.
Comprehensive conference program & expert speakers
Attendees will benefit from a comprehensive conference program featuring high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America, who will provide insights as to how sports & entertainment venue owners and operators can increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
Despite the fact the event is still some four months away, a stellar lineup of speakers has already been confirmed, including:
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior VP of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Bernie Mullen, Founder, The Aspire Group
- Justin Wood, Sports Practice Director, Dimensional Innovations
- Steve Livingstone, Head of Global Sports, Nepa
- Tom McCann, Head of Premium Sales, Service & Operations, Arsenal FC
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 – London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, RealMallorca
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial – Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President – UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The FA
Industry leading exhibitors & sponsors
Attendees will hear from a number of the event’s industry-leading sponsors, such as 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark, Compass and Oracle Food & Beverage, as well as seeing examples of the most innovative sports architecture designs and fit-outs, equipment, services and solutions from exhibitors such as 3D Digital Venue, Camatic Seating, Dimensional Innovations, Fund Raisers Sports, Portview Fit-Out and Verteda.
Networking events & venue tours
All of this is will be in addition to a range of networking events, during which attendees can network, do business and share insights with industry peers.
They can also benefit from behind-the-scenes technical tours of not only Croke Park Stadium, but also Aviva Stadium, and the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the Top 10 busiest arenas in the world!
Early bird savings
You can avail of the specially reduced Early Bird delegate rate of €400 / £350 / $450 – including access to the conference exhibition, networking events, venue tours with transport included and F&B – up until July 31.
Make sure to secure your place and join a host of sports & entertainment entities including Arena Riga, Arsenal, Ashton Gate/Bristol Sport, Bestsport/The O2 Arena Prague, Connacht Rugby, Elevate Sports Ventures, Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA), Leinster GAA, Manchester United, Munster Rugby, OVG, Scottish Event Campus and The SSE Arena Belfast.
MONDO | STADIA is a media partner at this year’s ALSD International.
Go to alsdinternational.com to find out more.